Commerce Alternative Personnel System Resources Page (Formerly Pay Demonstration Project)
The OCAO Pay Demonstration Project is intended to familiarize employees with the projects background and procedures, as well as to provide OCAO-specific information. This site supplements information from the NOAA Workforce Management Office and the U.S. Department of Commerce Pay Demonstration websites.
- August 24, 2011: Employees written input due to Supervisor (Rating Official).
- September 21, 2011: All performance evaluation meetings between supervisor and employees complete.
- October 5, 2011: All performance evaluation packages due to Pay Pool Manager.
- November 30, 2011: All employee feedback meetings complete.
- December 6, 2011: Bonuses/Raises reflected in paychecks.
FY11 Performance Plans signed by supervisor and employee by October 1, 2010
Performance Plan Information
Performance Evaluation Information
Salary Guidelines for Supervisors
5-Tier Performance System Information
Operational Personnel Management Board