For Integrated Travel Manager (ITM) questions, software assistance or to report ITM performance issues, contact the NOAA Client Services Help Desk on (301) 444-3400 and select Option 2 for Travel Help.
For NOAA Travel Policy assistance, please Click Here for the NOAA Travel Policy web page.
For NOAA Travel Operations assistance, please
Click Here for the NOAA Travel Operations web page.
For USDOC Travel Policy & Information, please
Click Here for the USDOC, Office of Administrative Operations, Travel Management Division web site.
ITM 9.0 Reference Library: News Events
* - For external links, you will be leaving a United States Government Web site for another site with information that may be of interest. This link does not constitute an endorsement of any information, product, or service on the external site.
- * AAA's Daily Fuel Gauge Report - AAA's Daily Fuel Gauge Report is updated daily and is the most comprehensive retail gasoline survey available. To view a state-by-state list of average fuel prices, click anywhere on the U.S. Map located under Today's AAA State Averages. (external link)
- CBS ACCS Validation Screen
- * City/County Search - You can search for the county a city is in either by looking at the cities in a state or by typing in the name of the city. (external link)
- * Currency Converter - FXConverter (Foreign Exchange Currency Converter) is a multi-lingual Currency Converter with up to date exchange rates provided from leading market data contributors and is filtered for validity. Get the latest exchange rates for 164 currencies. (external link)
- FIMA / CBS ACCS Conversion Screen
- GSA's Per Diem Mobile App - Love your smartphone and using apps to make your life a little easier? Federal travelers and others who use GSA's per diem rates can now look up rates while on the go with just a few taps or clicks, as GSA announces the new per diem rate app for the iPhone and BlackBerry platforms. The app is free of charge. The new app allows travelers to look up per diem reimbursement rates for lodging and meals and incidentals rates by location or ZIP code. Travelers can look up rates for the Federal government fiscal years 2010 and 2011, with 2012 rates available later this summer. Visit GSA's per diem website for more information and download the new app today!
- GSA SmartPay State Tax Information - Program coordinators, cardholders, and businesses can access state tax information by clicking on the state listed in the menu to the right on the GSA SmartPay State Tax Information webpage. Each page contains GSA's most current information on website links, points of contact, and how each state handles taxes for IBA/CBA cards.
- ITM 9.0 Training Materials
- NOAA Finance Handbook