Phone Number: (888) 297-0781
Agency Program Coordinators (APC):
All Line and Staff Offices other than NMFS and NWS will call:
phone: (301) 444-2136; fax (301) 413-3066
NMFS employees will call
phone: (301) 427-8763; fax (301) 713-1464
backup - Jeanette.Rodriguez@noaa.gov
phone: (301) 427-8735; fax (301) 713-1464
NWS employees will call
phone: (301) 427-6927/fax (301) 608-0850
backup - Leslie.Rivas@noaa.gov
phone: (301) 427-6911
Travel Card Application:
- Travel Card Application (regular) This application is required unless there is less than 2 weeks to travel. If a card is required in less than 2 weeks, please use the 'Rush Travel Card Application' below. This document contains links that will require you to leave a United States Government website for an external website. These links do not constitute an endorsement of any information, product, or service on the external site.
- Rush Travel Card Application USE ONLY IF LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LEAD TIME
Must use wet signatures. JPMC does not accept electronic signatures
*Rush Travel card applications contain PII and must be sent by either Accellion (Commerce - OCIO Secure File Sharing Site) or faxed to a secure fax machine.
JPMC Customer Support:
- FRAUD: 866-300-4911 (must provide last 4 digits of SSN)
- JPMC Customer Support Service: (888) 297-0781
- JPMC PaymentNet Cardholder Support: (800) 780-7158
PaymentNet: (JPMC's on-line system):
- PaymentNet This link will require you to leave a United States Government wwebsite for an external website. This link does not constitute an endorsement of any information, product, or service on the external site.
Please note, once you log into Payment, you can click on "Help"
for instructions on how to:
- Pay your travel card bill; and
- Download travel card statements.
APC and Travel Card Monitor (TCM) Tools:
Travel Card Rules & Regulations: